Several people were forced out of their homes early Friday morning after flames sparked at a senior independent living complex.
This happened at Pleasant Colony, on Stenner Court in Plain City.
The fire was contained to one building but it impacted five separate units.
The Plain City Police Department were first on the scene and helped five residents out.
Those residents were at the rec center at the main building while firefighters controlled the flames.
No one was injured.
The Red Cross was on scene to help those displaced. The fire was not believed to be suspicious.
Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.