The Columbus Arts Festival will run from June 6-8 along the Scioto Mile and set up is already underway.
A number of street closings will affect downtown traffic until 6 a.m. Monday morning.
Broad Street will remain open throughout the event, but street closings include:
• Civic Center / Second Street from Town to Mound
• Civic Center South from Mound to Main
• Main (Rich West of the River) from East side of Mc Dowell to Front
• Cherry Street from Front to S. Second
• Rich Street (Town West of the River) from the East side of Lucas to Front
• Noble Street East side of S. Second to South Civic Center
• Jewett Alley Closed at Mound
• Town Street from Ludlow to Civic Center
The nationally ranked arts festival is expected to draw large crowds to see the work of around 280 artists. There will also be live music, food, and even a Twitter Scavenger Hunt.
For more information on the Columbus Arts Festival, visit www.ColumbusArtsFestival.org.