Firefighters Rescue Woman Through A Window


UPDATED: Thursday May 15, 2014 4:55 AM

A woman was recovering after firefighters pulled her out of her burning home through a window.

The fire started around 1:00 Thursday morning at a home on Marlan Avenue in Reynoldsburg.

Firefighters said the flames were sparked by food left on the stove.

The 75-year-old woman, who uses a wheelchair, was stuck in her bedroom.

She was taken to Mount Carmel East as a precaution, but was expected to be ok.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10Tv.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.