High water was causing problems on the roadways across southeast Ohio Thursday morning.
The Ohio Department of Transportation reported Vinton, Athens and Hocking County were dealing with the most flooding.
Federal Hocking School District was under a two-hour delay because of the road closures.
State Route 93 was closed in both directions for 10 miles just north of U.S. 33.
The following roads were also closed:
- SR-56 between the Athens and Vinton County lines.
- SR-328 between SR-93 and New Plymouth.
- SR-349 in both directions between Jackson County Line and SR-160.
- SR-356 in both directions between US-50 and Athens County Line.
- SR-278 in both directions between US-50 and the Hocking County Line.
The Ohio Department of Transportation was sending crews out Thursday morning to asses the roads again.
For a full list of closures head to the ODOT website.
Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for updates on this story.
©2015 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.