A family was forced out of their home after their car caught fire in the garage.
It happened around 11:15 Wednesday night along the 4800 block of River Run Drive in Hilliard.
Firefighters said a husband and wife were inside the home when they noticed the flames.
The homeowner tried to put the fire out but it kept spreading until the entire garage was engulfed.
About 25% of the home suffered damage.
The people inside were not hurt.
It was not immediately clear what sparked the flames.
Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.