Exhaust Fan Sparks Apartment Fire


UPDATED: Friday February 21, 2014 6:13 AM

The Red Cross was helping one person who was forced out into the rain because of a fire.

The flames sparked around 3:00 Friday morning at an apartment along Sunbury Square in northeast Columbus.

Firefighters say an exhaust fan in the bathroom caught fire.

The attic was damaged.

No one was injured.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.