Woman Hospitalized After Fire Breaks Out Inside Apartment


UPDATED: Tuesday November 19, 2013 6:24 AM

A woman was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital after a fire broke out inside her north Columbus apartment.

It happened around 2 a.m. Tuesday on Linworth Road East.

The woman was treated for smoke inhalation.

The other unit was not affected.

Neighbors were evacuated, but later allowed back inside.

Firefighters believe a motor in a furnace is the likely cause of the fire.

Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.