From Playshops.com, suitable for young children and older:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD?
1. What really makes your child angry?
2. Who is your child’s best friend?
3. What is your child’s favorite color? Animal? TV show? Food?
4. What is your child’s favorite place to visit?
5. What embarrasses him/her the most?
6. Would your child prefer a vanilla, strawberry or chocolate milkshake?
7. What is his/her biggest fear?
8. What does your child struggle the most with at school?
9. What is his/her favorite school subject? Least favorite?
10. What is your child’s favorite family vacation?
11. What would your child like to change about his/her appearance?
12. What is your child’s biggest complaint about the family?
13. How does your child want to be like you? Different?
14. When was the last time your child was really angry?
15. What is your child’s favorite song? Game? Clothes? Number?
16. If you could buy your child anything in the world, what would be their first choice?
17. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
18. What has been the biggest disappointment in your child’s life?
19. What is your child’s favorite book? Radio station? Nickname?
20. Which chore does he/she dislike the most? Like?
21. Does your child feel too small or too big for his/her age?
22. What gift does your child cherish the most?
23. Who has influenced your child’s life the most (outside family)?
24. Who is your child’s favorite teacher? Why?
25. What’s something that makes your child feel sad?
26. What’s your child’s favorite joke or riddle?
27. What careers are your child interested in learning more about?
28. What is your child’s favorite movie? Sport? Part of the circus?
29. What’s something your child doesn’t believe they can do?
30. Rank their classes from most (1) to least (10) favorite: Art, Music,
P. E., Library, Spanish, Science, Reading, Math, Health, Computer, Dance, Writing, Social Studies, Spelling