Firefighters said a lit candle may have started a fire that destroyed a home Tuesday morning.
A Franklin County Sheriff's Deputy noticed the fire around 2:00 a.m. at a home in the 3300 block of Second Avenue in Grove City.
The deputy said flames were shooting at least 30 feet into the air.
The Jackson Township Fire Department responded to the fire.
Firefighters said there were people inside the home at the time of the fire, but everyone made it out safely.
The Red Cross was helping the people that lived in that home.
Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for updates on this story.