Man Treated For Smoke Inhalation After Apartment Fire


UPDATED: Thursday September 19, 2013 4:50 AM

A man was being treated for smoke inhalation after an apartment fire in southeast Columbus.

The fire started around midnight in the 3700 block of Westpointe Drive.

Authorities said the fire appeared to have started accidentally when food was left on the stove.

Two other people who lived at that apartment were also were put out of the home.

No other units were damaged.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.