A couple will receive probation after their 2-year-old son died when hot water from a stove spilled on him.
According to the Mansfield News Journal, William and Jenica Keim pleaded no contest in June to child endangering.
Dalton Keim died in May 2012 after the water burned more than a third of his body.
Authorities said that the family tried to use an Amish burn remedy on the boy instead of taking him to a hospital.
A report stated that the family waited 16 hours after the incident before calling 911. Dalton Keim died after going into cardiac arrest.
The boy's father left the Amish community several years ago.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.
December 18, 2012: Parents Indicted In Connection With 2-Year-Old's Scalding Death
May 9, 2012: Investigators: Parents Tried Amish Remedy Before Boy, 2, Died From Burns
May 9, 2012: Sheriff: Parents Treated Toddler With Amish Home Remedy Before He Died