Newark Woman in Fair Condition After Gasoline Explosion


UPDATED: Monday August 5, 2013 7:17 PM

A Newark woman remains in fair condition at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center after she was burned Sunday by a gasoline fire.

A five-gallon gas can ignited while she was attempting to fill a riding lawnmower.

The woman suffered second and third degree burns on her hands and arms.

No word tonight on what caused the fuel to spark.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.