Columbus Teen Badly Burned In Gas Fire


UPDATED: Monday August 5, 2013 11:11 PM

A teenager was burned in a fire in northwest Columbus on Monday.

The fire occurred on the 3200 block of Banting Street.

The fire was in the basement of the home. The teen was the only person injured.

The teen is being treated for injuries at Nationwide Children's Hospital where he is in critical condition.

Monday night Columbus police said they were investigating the fire as an attempted suicide.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10tv.com for the latest news.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.