Carbon Monoxide Scare At Northeast Columbus Home


UPDATED: Wednesday July 17, 2013 6:37 AM

Columbus firefighters say three people needed medical help after a carbon monoxide leak inside their northeast Columbus home.

The family on Enderly Drive called for help shortly before midnight after a carbon monoxide alarm sounded inside their home.

Investigators found a faulty pilot light in the basement that they believe caused the poisonous gas.

The three people complained of headaches and were treated at the scene.

Stay with 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for additional information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.