Woman Injured In Apartment Fire


UPDATED: Tuesday June 18, 2013 7:50 AM

One woman was hurt when a fire erupted in her kitchen.

The fire happened around 3:30 a.m. On Lake Club Terrace in east Columbus.

The woman tried to put out the flames herself, causing her to suffer second degree burns.  She then went door to door, waking up neighbors and getting them to safety.

Firefighters quickly put out the flames and there was no serious damage to the apartment or the building.

Stay with 10TV and refresh 10tv.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.