Chicken, melon, walnuts and feta top mixed salad greens for a refreshing summer salad. Use your favorite summer fruit in place of the melon if you wish.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. fruit-flavored vinegar
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 cup Farmer's Market mixed salad greens
- 2 cup sliced cooked Nature's Basket® chicken breast (see Tip)
- 2 cup Farmer's Market® chopped melon , such as cantaloupe and/or honeydew
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts , toasted (see Tip)
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Whisk sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing in a small bowl. Add the mixed greens to the large bowl and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates and top with chicken, melon, walnuts and feta. Drizzle each portion with 1 tablespoon of the reserved dressing.