One Person Hospitalized After Kitchen Fire


UPDATED: Thursday May 16, 2013 5:42 AM

One person was taken to the hospital after a fire broke out inside a home in Groveport early Thursday morning.

This happened around 12:30 on Three Rivers Drive.

Police say one person suffered smoke inhalation but is expected to be fine.

Firefighters say the flames appear to have started on a stove in the kitchen.

The fire was quickly contained.

Investigators are calling the fire accidental.

Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.