Fire Crews Respond To Lancaster Home Blaze


UPDATED: Wednesday April 24, 2013 12:14 PM

No one was injured in a fire that consumed a Lancaster home on Wednesday morning.

The fire was reported shortly before 10 a.m. along Boving Road near Dennis Lane.

The home was destroyed by the fire.

Crews at the scene said that the fire likely started because of an electrical issue.

Roads around the home were closed while crews battled the flames.

A 10TV News crew on the scene said that the Red Cross was on location to assist the residents.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.