Resident Treated For Burns After Fireplace Blaze


UPDATED: Wednesday March 20, 2013 3:10 PM

A Columbus resident was injured while trying to start a fireplace fire with gas.

The fire was reported at an apartment on Running Fox Road in north Columbus just before 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

One person was taken to the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center with burns.

The fire was contained, but officials estimated the damage between $3,000 and $4,000.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.