- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 oz. Spanish chorizo (see Shopping Tip) or turkey kielbasa, diced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme (Nature's Basket)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (Nature's Basket)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, divided
- 1 great northern beans, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 1/4 lb. Pacific cod, cut into 4 pieces (see Ingredient Note)
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallot, chorizo (or kielbasa) and thyme and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are broken down and the wine is almost evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in beans and 1/4 teaspoon salt and remove from the heat.
Sprinkle fish with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; place in the prepared baking dish. Top each piece of fish with equal amounts of the tomato mixture (about 1/2 cup per fillet). Pour the remaining 1/4 cup wine into the pan and cover the pan with foil. Bake until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve the fish with the sauce spooned over the top.