Galloway Family Escapes House Fire


UPDATED: Friday February 8, 2013 8:06 AM

A Galloway family of four is safe after escaping a house fire overnight.

The house on Saffron Place in Galloway caught on fire around 1:00 a.m.

One of the family members rescued several cats, but a number of other cats are believed to have died in the fire.

Fire crews said the fire may have started in the garage, and caused severe damage to the home. The fire is still under investigation.

Stay with 10TV and 10TV.com for updates on this story