Fire Forces Couple, Pet Out Into The Cold


UPDATED: Sunday February 3, 2013 10:56 AM

Firefighters said two people and their dog were able to escape a blaze on the south side of Columbus.

The blaze started in a fireplace at a home on the 1500 block of Parsons Ave.

According to one resident, the fire was out when they went to bed but apparently rekindled overnight.

Firefighters had to cut into the side of the house to put the fire out.

No injuries were reported.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.