Crews responded to a fire at a Washington Court House nursing home on Thursday afternoon.
According to fire officials, a fire sparked at the Carlton Manor Nursing Home, located at 726 Rawlings St., shortly after 3 p.m.
Crews said that officials were in the process of evacuating residents when the fire was contained.
The entire third floor was evacuated because of the fire. Witnesses said that the third floor had water and smoke damage.
Those residents who were evacuated were taken to a facility across the street.
Two patients were transported to a local hospital with unknown injuries. Their names and conditions were not immediately known.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.