The former home of the Clarmont restaurant will be turned into a Panera Bread.
The Clarmont, located at 684 S. High St., closed its doors in January 2012 after being in business since 1947.
A judge has now signed off on the million dollar deal to transform the location.
Columbus Business First reported that the new Panera is expected to be open by September.
Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.
January 23, 2012 - The Clarmont Closes Doors After 65 Years