Kitchen Fire Forces Columbus Family From Home


UPDATED: Thursday January 10, 2013 6:18 AM

The Red Cross is helping a Columbus family who is out of their home following a fire.

The fire scorched the home in west Columbus on Warren Avenue around midnight Thursday.

Firefighters said four people were inside the home at the time, but no one was injured.

Investigators said it was a grease fire in the kitchen that sparked the blaze.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.