Family Displaced By House Fire


UPDATED: Sunday December 23, 2012 7:36 PM

Columbus firefighters ruled a fire that damaged a south side home on Sunday as an accident.

Fire crews responded to a report of a fire at the single-story home on Williams Road at about 10:30 a.m.

The family inside of the house made it out safely, but one of the family’s cats did not.

One of the home’s bedrooms suffered extensive damage.

Firefighters said that they believed an electrical problem sparked the fire.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.
 

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.