A woman is warning parents and pet owners in the Short North that she found a piece of bread with around 25 pins stuck through it.
Tara Waldier found the bread in her yard near Summit and 3rd Street. She said that she is glad she got to it before her pet.
"If my dog had swallowed that, I don't know, tear up her insides, if she could get surgery and survive. It's not a good thought," said Waldier.
Waldier warned people in the neighborhood through a Facebook Block Watch group.
Watch 10Tv and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.