Fire Destroys House Under Renovation


UPDATED: Saturday December 1, 2012 11:57 PM

A fire broke out in a home near Bexley Saturday evening.

According to fire officials, a fire broke out at a home in the 200 block of South Chesterfield Avenue shortly after 7 p.m.

Officials said that no one was in the home at the time of the fire.

The house was believed to be under renovation.

The cause of the fire was not immediately released.
 

©2014 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.