A pregnant woman and a child were forced to flee a burning northeast side home Monday morning.
The home, located in the 1200 block of Kildale Court, caught fire before 3:30 a.m. Firefighters saw smoke pouring from the house when they arrived.
The two adults and one child inside the home escaped without injury. Investigators said that they believed that the blaze started in a bedroom.
Investigators were working to learn if a space heater was responsible, or if a child playing with a lighter caused the blaze.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.