One person was injured on Minerva Park Place when they discovered a fire in the laundry area.
Residents told fire officials that they woke up just after 2 a.m. because of a smell of smoke.
One person found that a clothes dryer was on fire. That person, identified as Nathan Lawson, received 2nd and 3rd degree burns when they came into contact with the flames.
Lawson were transported to OSU Medical Center. The injuries are not life threatening.
The fire was limited to the laundry area, and there were no other injuries.
Investigators have ruled the fire accidental.
Watch 10Tv and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.