A Crawford County puppy is recovering after ingesting heroin.
Bruno Lee is a 6-month-old Shih Tzu-poodle mix.
Police said his owner let the puppy out for a walk, and he came back sick, lethargic, and barely breathing.
After a quick trip to the veterinarian's office, the dog was treated for poisoning, but the doctor didn't even know what the dog had ingested.
The owners' other dog later kept barking and led them to a discarded heroin syringe.
The syringe was covered in chew marks, presumably from the puppy.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.