National News from the Associated Press
- Biden, in Ohio, urges infrastructure, job training
- Chicago police arrest man in 11-year-old's death
- Lawyers working to resolve LaBeouf's NYC arrest
- Marines investigate corporal who vanished in Iraq
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate at 4.13 pct.
- Porch shooter was surprised by firing of gun
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Palestinian official: 7 people killed while seeking shelter in UN school hit by Israeli shells
- Ryan proposes streamlining anti-poverty programs
- Israeli fire hits UN facility in Gaza, killing 7
- Questions surround DC gun arrest of poultry exec
- Judge: Why wasn't child murder suspect in jail?
- Fans start lining up as Comic-Con floor opens
- Lab finds no risk from bacteria at Ohio bakery
- Man run over by own truck during road rage
- Gates worried about notion of US disengagement
- Crowd sounds off about plan to rehab Cincy icons
- Ohio man charged with fatally drugging wife
- Vigil remembers slain teen on her 18th birthday
- NYC police investigate another apparent chokehold
- Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery
- Settlement ends Ohio workers comp case
- Slaying of Fla. law professor is a seeming mystery
- Biden speaking to Urban League meeting in Ohio
MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Seaquarium has been issued a $7,000 fine for allowing trainers to work with a killer whale without sufficient protections.