- Man Dead After East Side Homicide
- Columbus Police Investigating Man Found Shot To Death In East Columbus
- Columbus Tax Preparer Accused Of Stealing Client’s Identity
- 10TV Viewer Tip Leads Police To Suspect In Reynoldsburg Hit-Skip Crash
Residents are asked to be on the lookout for wanted man. Get his picture here.
- Grove City: Man, 27, charged with robbing bar Jan. 13
- Grandview: Pair in stolen car suspected in Yard-area thefts
- Gahanna: BMV registrar says woman might have been held against her will
- Dublin: Builders report appliances are stolen from job sites
A Franklin County grand jury on Jan. 15 indicted Kenneth L. Hayes Jr., 22, on one count of felonious assault, one count of child endangering and one count of child endangering.