- 10 Investigates: State Has Not Garnished Wages for People Who Owe Taxpayers
- Franklin County Auditor Asks For State Review Of Former Chief Of Staff's Contract
- 10 Investigates: Watchdog Calls for Audit of Auditor
- 10 Investigates: Tax Dollars Paid To A Woman Who Claimed Sexual Harassment
- Tow Truck Driver Calling For Towing Regulation Changes
- 10 Investigates: Exclusive Video Shows Sheriff Being 'Booked'
- Expert: OHP Lab Violations Raise Doubts In Integrity Of Samples
- 10 Investigates: Embattled Sheriff Sold County Property at Junkyard
- State Pays Man Back After Mechanic Uses False Documents To Sell Car
A man who has an ATF badge allegedly used it to try and convince police that he was allowed to carry a weapon.