Latest In Health
- Heroin Scourge Changes Role Of Ohio's Police In Hard-Hit Areas
- CDC Warns Women Of Childbearing Age About Drinking Alcohol
- Growing Number Of Students Battling Depression, Doctors Say
- White House To Request $1.1B To Fight Heroin Abuse
- Scientists Map Bedbug Genome, Follow Pest Through NYC Subway
- Will Ohio Keep Records On Women Getting Abortions?
- CDC says Chipotle-linked outbreak of E. coli appears over
- Oxfam: $1.9B In Ebola Aid Not Delivered By Donors
- Michigan Governor Hires Help To Deal With News Media On Flint Water
One of the most-celebrated wrestlers in the history of Ohio State University has passed away.
More Health Headlines
VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) — Glenn Baker was just 32 years old when he underwent a relatively new surgical procedure in 1966 to replace a heart valve.