Entertainment News from the Associated Press
- LeBron James bringing his story to TV series
- Andre 3000: 'Will I be the 'Hey Ya!' guy forever?'
- First ladies get the 'Project Runway' treatment
- 'Truth' author Kenney wins Thurber humor prize
- 'Gigi' cast adds a phantom, a nanny and a newsie
- Kenny Smith, family to appear on TBS reality show
- Broadway version of 'The Audience' imports actors
- At 69, South African satirist keeps laughing
- Andrea Martin on battling bulimia, flying trapeze
- Nicole Kidman reveals heartbreak at father's death
- Debut fiction writer wins $25,000 Bingham Prize
- Mexican's 'Harry Potter' hoard is world's biggest
- Vatican No. 2 urges UN to defend unarmed from Islamic State
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI in Los Angeles
- 'Children of a Lesser God' heads to Broadway
- For sale in Belarus: Art from Yanukovych's home?
- Mary Louise-Parker writing memoir
- Nathan Lane picture book out next fall
- They did. They do. Clooney/Alamuddin wedding no. 2
- Franklin Graham says his weakened father prays
- Victims of persecution honored at summit of Christian conservatives
- Clooney, wife make newlywed appearance in Venice
- Iran state TV: BBC tried to steal from 'archives'
- "Magical Girl" wins Spanish top film award
NEW YORK (AP) — Christopher Nolan's space epic "Interstellar" will open two days early in theaters projecting the movie on film, rather than digital.