Entertainment News from the Associated Press
- Benzino arrested after gun found in bag at Atlanta airport
- Prosecutor questions Lindsay Lohan's community service
- Workers at Britain's National Gallery vote for 5-day strike
- Theater legend Joel Grey reveals that he is gay
- Rolling Stone's archive coming to Google Play for free
- Biographer of World War I hero Alvin York wins $5,000 prize
- Amal Clooney on legal team in Armenian genocide case
- Kristen Stewart, Robin Wright hit politically-minded couture
- Memoir 'H is for Hawk' wins Britain's Costa book prize
- Katie Holmes to guest on 'Ray Donovan'
- Wynton Marsalis' JALC Orchestra to tour South America
- Imagine Dragons to give surprise performance on plane
- Christina Aguilera to perform ahead of NBA All-Star Game
- Mark Ronson to mentor emerging acts through Grammy program
- Audrey Tautou, Matthew Weiner among Berlin film fest jury
- Sundance film pulls back curtain on Scientology
- Colombians celebrate Miss Universe title
- Church of England ordains first female bishop
- Cumberbatch says sorry for calling black actors 'colored'
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Broadway's 'Curious Incident of the Dog' recoups capital
- Broadway theaters keep their lights on amid blizzard warning
- Author of Twitter best-seller working on Silk Road book
- 'Jersey Belle' star writing memoir, planned for fall release
CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) — Tom Brady is dealing with a cold four days before the Super Bowl but says he'll be OK.