Tino Ramos is the senior morning reporter for 10TV News HD.
Ramos started his career in 1986 as an anchor/reporter with WLIO-TV in Lima, Ohio. There, he received several awards for his general assignment reporting.
In 1990, he became a reporter with WNWO-TV in Toledo. Shortly after, he was promoted to news director. At the time, he was the youngest news director in the country within the top 75 markets.
Tino continued to report during his news director stint and won several awards from the Associated Press and Women in Communications for his reporting.
In 1994, Ramos came to WBNS-TV as an anchor/reporter. During his time with 10TV, he has received awards from the Associated Press and Emmy nominations.
Tino is a graduate of Ohio University and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism. He grew up in the northwest Ohio town of Gibsonsburg.
Ramos is an avid runner and a family man. He has been married to his wife, Lisa, for over 20 years and they have one son.
Recent articles by Tino Ramos
- Car Crashes Into Church During Chase
- Driver Charged After Wrong-Way Crash That Kills Woman, Injures Children
- Students Escape Apartment Fire Near OSU
- Space Heaters Spark Several Fires Across Central Ohio
- Columbus School Warns Parents After Stranger Found Inside Elementary
- Some Ohio State Students Frustrated That Classes Weren't Canceled
- Family Believes Overheated Cellphone Sparked East Columbus Fire That Burned Infant
- Driver Narrowly Escapes Crash That Strands Car On Sound Barrier
- Police Release Name Of Woman Shot In Chillicothe
- Bond Set For Man Accused Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend During Break Up
- Drivers Slip & Slide During Messy Morning Commute
- Arena District Being Turned Into Winter Wonderland For NHL All-Star Game
- 15-Year-Old Pleads Guilty To Attempted Abductions Of Two Women In Pickerington
- Investigators Try To Find Cause Of Fatal Fire In Hebron
- 5 People Die In Fairfield County Mobile Home Fire
- Third Day Of Searching Ends Without Any Sign Of Missing Ross County Woman
- Search To Resume Wednesday For Missing Pregnant Woman In Ross County