Tino Ramos is the senior morning reporter for 10TV News HD.
Ramos started his career in 1986 as an anchor/reporter with WLIO-TV in Lima, Ohio. There, he received several awards for his general assignment reporting.
In 1990, he became a reporter with WNWO-TV in Toledo. Shortly after, he was promoted to news director. At the time, he was the youngest news director in the country within the top 75 markets.
Tino continued to report during his news director stint and won several awards from the Associated Press and Women in Communications for his reporting.
In 1994, Ramos came to WBNS-TV as an anchor/reporter. During his time with 10TV, he has received awards from the Associated Press and Emmy nominations.
Tino is a graduate of Ohio University and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism. He grew up in the northwest Ohio town of Gibsonsburg.
Ramos is an avid runner and a family man. He has been married to his wife, Lisa, for over 20 years and they have one son.
Recent articles by Tino Ramos
- Patriotism Shines In Reynoldsburg On The 13th Anniversary Of The 9/11 Terror Attacks
- Police Try To Solve Mystery After Human Remains Found In House Near Ohio State Campus
- Jon Waters' Father Makes Remarks Following Rally At Board Of Trustees Meeting
- Police Question Suspects In Radio Shack Break-In
- Two People Attacked By Pit Bulls In West Columbus
- Arsonist Feared After West Columbus Home Goes Up In Flames For Third Time
- Three In Custody Following Teen’s Shooting Death In West Columbus
- Authorities Hunting For Driver Of Truck That Slammed Into Electrical Pole In Southern Franklin County
- Wave Of Vandalism Hits Reynoldsburg Overnight
- Suspect Arrested Following Teen’s Fatal Shooting
- Firefighters Say Smoke Alarms Did Not Sound At Apartment That Caught Fire In Southeast Columbus
- Witness Recalls Chaotic Scene During Fatal Crash in Marion
- Authorities Searching For Masked Gunmen Who Robbed West Columbus CVS
- 3 Garages Destroyed, House Damaged In West Columbus Fire
- Fans Get Fired Up For Red, White and BOOM!
- Overnight Storm Causes Damage In Plain City
- Overnight Storms Turn Streets Into Rivers In Westerville