Tino Ramos is the senior morning reporter for 10TV News HD.
Ramos started his career in 1986 as an anchor/reporter with WLIO-TV in Lima, Ohio. There, he received several awards for his general assignment reporting.
In 1990, he became a reporter with WNWO-TV in Toledo. Shortly after, he was promoted to news director. At the time, he was the youngest news director in the country within the top 75 markets.
Tino continued to report during his news director stint and won several awards from the Associated Press and Women in Communications for his reporting.
In 1994, Ramos came to WBNS-TV as an anchor/reporter. During his time with 10TV, he has received awards from the Associated Press and Emmy nominations.
Tino is a graduate of Ohio University and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism. He grew up in the northwest Ohio town of Gibsonsburg.
Ramos is an avid runner and a family man. He has been married to his wife, Lisa, for over 20 years and they have one son.
Recent articles by Tino Ramos
- Police Investigating Second Pedestrian Death This Year On U.S. 23 Near Circleville
- Victims Wonder If Football Celebrations Sparked Car Vandalism
- Fatal Fire Prompts Red Cross To Canvass Neighborhood
- Water Main Break Covers Road, Homes In Ice
- Three Columbus Police Cruisers Involved In Pileup
- Two Children Escape Burning Mobile Home In Ross County
- No Evidence Of Foul Play After Female Body Found In Burned Car
- Pizza Delivery Driver Who Was Fatally Shot Had Switched Shifts To Take His Daughter To Trick-Or-Treat
- Man Surrenders After Holding 5 Children In Home For Hours
- Man Found Shot In West Columbus Alley
- Smoldering Fire Reported At Valero Ethanol Plant Near Washington Court House
- One Dead After Shooting In Dunkin Donuts Parking Lot In Northeast Columbus
- Boil Advisory Continues For Plain City Following Pump Failure
- Woman Killed, Man Shot In Front Of North Columbus White Castle
- Bond Set For Couple Accused In Columbus Attack And Rape