10 Investigates Reporter
WATCH NATHAN'S VIDEO BIO
Nathan Baca is a reporter with 10 Investigates. Nathan’s reports focus on rooting out local government corruption and waste as well as highlighting business abuses.
Nathan joined 10 Investigates from Las Vegas. He worked as an investigative reporter at KLAS-TV, the CBS affiliate for Southern Nevada. His reports on the 2010 Senate Race between Harry Reid and Sharron Angle, abusive family court marshals, and the growing militia movement drew national news coverage.
Nathan started as a reporter in Palm Springs, California. His 45 part series, “The Octopus Murders,” exposed arms deals leading to conspiracies and assassinations. Nathan was among the first journalists to expose the inner workings of the Church of Scientology’s California headquarters and reveal confidential church doctrine.
Nathan was awarded multiple investigative Emmy Awards as well as the national 2013 Alfred I. DuPont – Columbia Silver Baton for in-depth coverage of the foreclosure crisis.
Nathan studied broadcasting at the University of La Verne near Los Angeles. He also competed at Oxford, Cambridge, and other international university for parliamentary style debate.
Nathan was born in Ventura, California. He loves Columbus for its vibrant city life, its beautiful river trails and welcoming residents. He’s a nerd who thought he’d be an astronomer, cartographer or history teacher as a child. Nathan loves hiking, tech gadgets and will debate anyone who doesn’t believe Miles Davis was the greatest musician who ever lived.
Recent articles by Nathan Baca
- Truth Test: Is ResponsibleOhio’s New Pro-Marijuana Ad Accurate?
- Truth Test: New Ginther Ad Attacks Zach Scott’s Record
- Hidden Tactics Of Debt Collectors
- Failure of Statewide System Known For Months Without Action
- FBI Expands Probe To Include SWACO
- What To Watch For During Thursday’s Highly-Anticipated GOP Debate
- Multiple Ohio Agencies Alerted They May Have Criminal Employees
- Veterans Affairs Clinic Promises Action After 10 Investigates Exposed Complications
- DeWine: Background Check System Failed Schools, Other Employers
- Memos Show Red Light Camera Debate: Money vs. Safety
- Gun Stoppers Program Has No Record Of Any Guns Collected
- Consultant At Center Of Bribery Case Stays Silent
- Gains And Losses For Ohio With Kasich In Presidential Race
- Low Water Levels Draining Businesses At Buckeye Lake
- Columbus Ends Contract With Red Light Camera Company Redflex
- New Details Revealed In FBI’s Probe Into Sale Of Mayor Coleman’s Home
- 10 Investigates: Government Agencies Selling Your Personal Info
- Federal Investigation Of Bribes Continues To Grow
- Ginther: 'Every Elected Official' Involved In Bringing Cameras to Columbus
- Coleman Realtor Explains Home Sale Investigated By FBI
- FBI Investigating Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman
- Mayor Coleman Speaks Out On Redflex Investigation
- Ginther Denies Involvement In Red Light Camera Bribery
- Nitrates Start Debate For Second Water Safety Law