10 Investigates Reporter
WATCH NATHAN'S VIDEO BIO
Nathan Baca is a reporter with 10 Investigates. Nathan’s reports focus on rooting out local government corruption and waste as well as highlighting business abuses.
Nathan joined 10 Investigates from Las Vegas. He worked as an investigative reporter at KLAS-TV, the CBS affiliate for Southern Nevada. His reports on the 2010 Senate Race between Harry Reid and Sharron Angle, abusive family court marshals, and the growing militia movement drew national news coverage.
Nathan started as a reporter in Palm Springs, California. His 45 part series, “The Octopus Murders,” exposed arms deals leading to conspiracies and assassinations. Nathan was among the first journalists to expose the inner workings of the Church of Scientology’s California headquarters and reveal confidential church doctrine.
Nathan was awarded multiple investigative Emmy Awards as well as the national 2013 Alfred I. DuPont – Columbia Silver Baton for in-depth coverage of the foreclosure crisis.
Nathan studied broadcasting at the University of La Verne near Los Angeles. He also competed at Oxford, Cambridge, and other international university for parliamentary style debate.
Nathan was born in Ventura, California. He loves Columbus for its vibrant city life, its beautiful river trails and welcoming residents. He’s a nerd who thought he’d be an astronomer, cartographer or history teacher as a child. Nathan loves hiking, tech gadgets and will debate anyone who doesn’t believe Miles Davis was the greatest musician who ever lived.
Recent articles by Nathan Baca
- Employee Accused Of Inciting Toddler Fight Pleads Not Guilty
- Broke Ohio Nurses Call For Insurance Company Fines
- 10 Investigates Gets Nurses Paid, More Remain Broke
- Family Services Inspects Daycare At Center of Toddler Fight Recorded By Workers
- 10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Recording, Condoning Children To Fight At Columbus Day Care
- 10 Investigates: Millions Of Gallons Of Water Flowing From Leaky Hydrant
- 10 Investigates: Medicaid Mess-Up Leaves Nurses Broke