10 Investigates Reporter
WATCH NATHAN'S VIDEO BIO
Nathan Baca is a reporter with 10 Investigates. Nathan’s reports focus on rooting out local government corruption and waste as well as highlighting business abuses.
Nathan joined 10 Investigates from Las Vegas. He worked as an investigative reporter at KLAS-TV, the CBS affiliate for Southern Nevada. His reports on the 2010 Senate Race between Harry Reid and Sharron Angle, abusive family court marshals, and the growing militia movement drew national news coverage.
Nathan started as a reporter in Palm Springs, California. His 45 part series, “The Octopus Murders,” exposed arms deals leading to conspiracies and assassinations. Nathan was among the first journalists to expose the inner workings of the Church of Scientology’s California headquarters and reveal confidential church doctrine.
Nathan was awarded multiple investigative Emmy Awards as well as the national 2013 Alfred I. DuPont – Columbia Silver Baton for in-depth coverage of the foreclosure crisis.
Nathan studied broadcasting at the University of La Verne near Los Angeles. He also competed at Oxford, Cambridge, and other international university for parliamentary style debate.
Nathan was born in Ventura, California. He loves Columbus for its vibrant city life, its beautiful river trails and welcoming residents. He’s a nerd who thought he’d be an astronomer, cartographer or history teacher as a child. Nathan loves hiking, tech gadgets and will debate anyone who doesn’t believe Miles Davis was the greatest musician who ever lived.
Recent articles by Nathan Baca
- Ohio Attorney General's Planned Parenthood Statements Based On Misinformation
- State Lawmaker Won’t Get Federal Clearance Letter
- Former Ohio Treasurer Says He Was Not Involved in Bribe Meeting
- Feds Going After Bank Executive For Money Owed to Ohio
- How The City Of Columbus Dodges Paying For Potholes
- Effects Of New Regulations On Private Gun Sales Unclear
- Unmonitored and Unregulated: Online Gun Sales Akin To The Wild West
- Mayor Ginther Focusing On Improving Linden & Hilltop Areas
- Mayor-Elect Andrew J. Ginther Takes Oath Of Office
- U.S. Attorney's Office Clears Mayor Coleman Of Wrongdoing In Sale Of Home
- Biweekly Mortgage Payments Suspended (Updated)
- Home Health Aide Without Paycheck For The Holidays
- 10 Investigates Examines How Deportation Plans Affect Local Immigrants
- 27 Congress Members Demand Action On SNAP Balances Revealed By 10 Investigates
- Fire-Damaged Recycling Plant May Get Second Chance Despite Neighbor Objections
- Ohio Latinos Optimistic About Immigration Changes
- Top Lobbyist Owes Several Years Back Taxes
- Neighbors Rushed Into Home To Save 2 Trapped In Exploded House