10 Investigates Reporter
WATCH NATHAN'S VIDEO BIO
Nathan Baca is a reporter with 10 Investigates. Nathan’s reports focus on rooting out local government corruption and waste as well as highlighting business abuses.
Nathan joined 10 Investigates from Las Vegas. He worked as an investigative reporter at KLAS-TV, the CBS affiliate for Southern Nevada. His reports on the 2010 Senate Race between Harry Reid and Sharron Angle, abusive family court marshals, and the growing militia movement drew national news coverage.
Nathan started as a reporter in Palm Springs, California. His 45 part series, “The Octopus Murders,” exposed arms deals leading to conspiracies and assassinations. Nathan was among the first journalists to expose the inner workings of the Church of Scientology’s California headquarters and reveal confidential church doctrine.
Nathan was awarded multiple investigative Emmy Awards as well as the national 2013 Alfred I. DuPont – Columbia Silver Baton for in-depth coverage of the foreclosure crisis.
Nathan studied broadcasting at the University of La Verne near Los Angeles. He also competed at Oxford, Cambridge, and other international university for parliamentary style debate.
Nathan was born in Ventura, California. He loves Columbus for its vibrant city life, its beautiful river trails and welcoming residents. He’s a nerd who thought he’d be an astronomer, cartographer or history teacher as a child. Nathan loves hiking, tech gadgets and will debate anyone who doesn’t believe Miles Davis was the greatest musician who ever lived.
Recent articles by Nathan Baca
- Engineers Say Buckeye Lake Dam Is Safe
- Veterans Resorting To Desperate Measures In Hopes Of Receiving Health Benefits
- Injured Veterans Face Another Battle Back Home To Receive Medical Care
- Hidden Hazing: Reports Of Abuse Rampant Across Ohio’s Colleges
- Lawmaker Starts Sex Offender Prison Push After 10 Investigates Story
- Columbus VA Vows To Improve Funeral Procedures For Veterans
- Flaws In State Background Checks Include Child Endangerment Cases
- Recycling Center Fire Business Had Previous Safety Violations
- Lawmakers Call Ohio Background Check System 'A Scandal'
- Health Inspection Finds Fecal Matter On Walls, No Hot Water At Columbus Charter School
- Criminals Off the Record: Cobbled System Created Years of Problems
- Criminals Off the Record: Flaws in the state background-check system
- Criminal Off The Record: Attorney General Pledges Action
- Criminals: Off The Record - Thursday At 5:45 PM
- Mother Grieves For Two Children Shot & Killed
- 10 Investigates Inspects History Of Buckeye Lake Problems
- State Inspectors Questioned As Home Slides Toward Creek
- Veteran’s Widow Speaks Out Against Funeral Delays