Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Columbus Police Push Legislation That Would Require DNA Samples For Sex Crimes
- Ohio Man Sentenced To 39 Years After Pleading Guilty To Death Of Ex-Girlfriend While On Vacation
- Jurors Hear From Victim & Suspect In The Ohio Wesleyan University Attempted Murder Trial
- Ohio Wesleyan Stabbing Trial Gets Underway In Delaware County Court
- Kasich Forms Task Force To Look At Police-Community Relations
- Protesters Demand Action From Ohio Attorney General Over Police Use Of Force
- Local Development Officials Label Central Ohio As The ‘North Pole’ Of E-Commerce
- Road Rage May Be To Blame For Fatal Delaware County Crash
- Columbus Parents Express Concerns In The Wake Of The Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Father Turns Teenage Son Into Police After Learning He May Be A Peeping Tom
- Personal Stories Used To Remind Drivers To Be Safe Over The Holidays
- Delaware County Teenager Accused Of Impersonating A Police Officer
- Home Health Care Aide Charged With Rape Of Teen In Lewis Center
- Mifflin Township Residents To Receive Clean Drinking Water For The First Time In Decades
- 10TV Viewers Reach Out To Homeless Robbery Victim With New Job; Help Catch Crooks
- Saving Sam: 10-Year-Old Waiting For Life-Saving Organ Transplant
- No Evidence Of Foul Play After Female Body Found In Burned Car
- Love Over Hate: Ohio State Student’s Tweet After Being Attacked For His Sexuality Goes Viral
- Drunk Driver Convicted In Deadly Drunk Driving Accident Calls For Early Release
- Newark Police Release More Details On Shot Officer, Suspect Struck By SUV
- New Details Emerging In The Sexual Harassment Case Against A Franklin County Judge, Executive Director
- EPA Tracks Source Of Odor Reported South And East Of Columbus
- Central Ohio Man Discusses The Fight Against Ebola At Its Source In Liberia
- Woman Battling Homelessness Has Purse Snatched By Pair Of Thieves In South Columbus
- City Officials Uphold The Firing Of Marc Cain, The Firefighter At The Center Of Sex Scandal Investigation
- Charges Could Be Filed After Social Media Threat Investigated At Canal Winchester High School
- Teen Charged In Death Of Reynoldsburg Couple Only Had Temporary Driving Permit
- Community Comes Together To Help Couple Following Serious Crash
- CDC Team Arrives In Ohio To Manage Ebola Situation
- Grieving Family Of Man Killed In Columbus Police-Involved Shooting Wants Answers
- Home Security Camera Video Shows Deadly Police-Involved Shooting
- School Employee Accused of Injuring Child
- Number Of Pedestrians Struck By Vehicles On The Rise In Columbus
- Marion Man Gets Life After Entering Guilty Plea In Wife's Slaying
- Ohio SPCA Rescues 31 Animals From Deplorable Conditions In Scioto County
- No Jail Time for Distracted Driver Who Caused Fatal Crash
- Woman Who Struck 14-Year-Old Has History Of OVI Charges
- Former Mistress, Firefighters Testify About Frequent Misbehavior In Firehouse
- Firefighter At The Center Of Sex Scandal Speaks Out For The First Time
- Central Ohio Clinic To Offer Drug That Blocks Transmission of HIV
- Groveport Parents Upset With New Drug Testing Plan For Middle School Students