Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at email@example.com.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Central Ohio Man Discusses The Fight Against Ebola At Its Source In Liberia
- Woman Battling Homelessness Has Purse Snatched By Pair Of Thieves In South Columbus
- City Officials Uphold The Firing Of Marc Cain, The Firefighter At The Center Of Sex Scandal Investigation
- Charges Could Be Filed After Social Media Threat Investigated At Canal Winchester High School
- Teen Charged In Death Of Reynoldsburg Couple Only Had Temporary Driving Permit
- Community Comes Together To Help Couple Following Serious Crash
- CDC Team Arrives In Ohio To Manage Ebola Situation
- Grieving Family Of Man Killed In Columbus Police-Involved Shooting Wants Answers
- Home Security Camera Video Shows Deadly Police-Involved Shooting
- School Employee Accused of Injuring Child
- Number Of Pedestrians Struck By Vehicles On The Rise In Columbus
- Marion Man Gets Life After Entering Guilty Plea In Wife's Slaying
- Ohio SPCA Rescues 31 Animals From Deplorable Conditions In Scioto County
- No Jail Time for Distracted Driver Who Caused Fatal Crash
- Woman Who Struck 14-Year-Old Has History Of OVI Charges
- Former Mistress, Firefighters Testify About Frequent Misbehavior In Firehouse
- Firefighter At The Center Of Sex Scandal Speaks Out For The First Time
- Central Ohio Clinic To Offer Drug That Blocks Transmission of HIV
- Groveport Parents Upset With New Drug Testing Plan For Middle School Students
- Columbus Man With Perfect Work Attendance Disappears
- Former Deputy Arrested In Three-Decade-Old Washington County Cold Case Murder
- Franklinton Landlord, Residents Battle In Court To Clean Up Problem Properties
- Parents Sentenced After Step-Father Punched 10-Year-Old Boy As ‘Gut Check’
- Cases of Syphilis Spiking In Franklin County
- Citizen Donates $250K For New Dog Shelter In Morrow County
- Perry County Judge With Anti-Drinking And Driving Message Gets Arrested After Hit & Run With COTA Bus
- Health Department Reaching Out To Transgender Community To Improve Health, Safety
- Columbus Attorney Sentenced To 13 Years In Prison For Sex Crimes
- Orient Man Sentenced To Life In Slaying Of Grandfather
- Columbus Police Investigating After Thieves Target Three West Side Churches
- Orient Man Found Guilty In Slaying Of Grandfather
- Topless Exotic Dancers Begin Weekly Protests At Central Ohio Church
- Toledo Crisis Raises Questions About Water Safety In Central Ohio