Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Cops Say Couple Targeted Vehicles At Day Care Centers Across Two Counties
- State Auditor Finds Problems During Head Count For Charter Schools
- Richland County Woman Accused Of Abandoning Dogs, Leading 1 To Die Of Starvation
- Local Mother Shares Her Experience Of Raising A Transgender Child
- Family Celebrates Terminally Ill Teenager's Birthday Months Early
- Ohio SPCA Rescues Miniature Horse From Deplorable Conditions In Morgan County
- The Columbus Dispatch: Here’s Where You Can Find Additional Copies Of Tuesday's Commemorative Edition
- 2 Bodies Found In Car Pulled From Zanesville Pond
- Knife-Wielding Man Shot Dead At Port Columbus Had History Of Mental Illness, Violence
- Outreach Program Checks On Homeless As Temperatures Drop
- Community Shelter Board Prepares To House The Homeless During Winter Weather
- Humane Agents Encourage Increased Protection For Your Pets During Winter Storms
- Death Of Transgender Teen Sparks Emotional Debate
- Police: Body Found In Big Walnut Creek Is Missing Toddler
- Police: Body Of Missing Toddler Found In East Columbus
- Columbus Police Warn Against Firing Gunshots Into The Air During New Year’s Celebrations
- Columbus YWCA Works To Help Families In Need With Gifts, Shelter During The Holidays
- Central Ohio Police Officers Pay Tribute To Fallen Comrades
- Columbus Police Push Legislation That Would Require DNA Samples For Sex Crimes
- Ohio Man Sentenced To 39 Years After Pleading Guilty To Death Of Ex-Girlfriend While On Vacation
- Jurors Hear From Victim & Suspect In The Ohio Wesleyan University Attempted Murder Trial
- Ohio Wesleyan Stabbing Trial Gets Underway In Delaware County Court
- Kasich Forms Task Force To Look At Police-Community Relations
- Protesters Demand Action From Ohio Attorney General Over Police Use Of Force
- Local Development Officials Label Central Ohio As The ‘North Pole’ Of E-Commerce
- Road Rage May Be To Blame For Fatal Delaware County Crash
- Columbus Parents Express Concerns In The Wake Of The Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Father Turns Teenage Son Into Police After Learning He May Be A Peeping Tom
- Personal Stories Used To Remind Drivers To Be Safe Over The Holidays
- Delaware County Teenager Accused Of Impersonating A Police Officer
- Home Health Care Aide Charged With Rape Of Teen In Lewis Center
- Mifflin Township Residents To Receive Clean Drinking Water For The First Time In Decades
- 10TV Viewers Reach Out To Homeless Robbery Victim With New Job; Help Catch Crooks
- Saving Sam: 10-Year-Old Waiting For Life-Saving Organ Transplant
- No Evidence Of Foul Play After Female Body Found In Burned Car
- Love Over Hate: Ohio State Student’s Tweet After Being Attacked For His Sexuality Goes Viral
- Drunk Driver Convicted In Deadly Drunk Driving Accident Calls For Early Release
- Newark Police Release More Details On Shot Officer, Suspect Struck By SUV
- New Details Emerging In The Sexual Harassment Case Against A Franklin County Judge, Executive Director