Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at email@example.com.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Reynoldsburg Couple Charged In Plot To Trap Women Into Sexual Slavery
- Coroner Investigating Possible Human Remains Found In Little Rush Creek
- Controversial Billboard Turning Heads In North Columbus
- Columbus Police Admit Mishandling Child Rape Investigation Involving HIV Positive Man
- Whitehall Bus Driver Accused Of Assaulting Children Pleads No Contest, Will Avoid Jail
- Athens County Sheriff's Office Mourns Beloved K9 Killed In House Fire
- Movement Underway In Ohio To Ban ‘Conversion Therapy’ For Minors
- Columbus Police Arrest Man Wanted For Murder Of 10-Week-Old
- CPD Investigating Previous Case Against Accused HIV Rapist
- U.S. Army Vet Recalls Shooting Scene Like A “War Zone”
- Clintonville School Cancels Classes After Violent Threats Against Students
- Dozens Facing Charges In Vast Columbus-To-Circleville Drug Ring
- Community Still In Disbelief Following UA House Explosion
- Road To Recovery: Community Rallies To Help Cook Wounded During Shooting
- Boy Dubbed 'Cardiac Cowboy' Returns To School Where Teachers Saved Him
- Hundreds Of Ohioans Take Part In Travolta Film Shooting Across Columbus
- Mount Carmel West Announces Move Of Inpatient Hospital To Grove City
- Columbus Taking Steps To Prevent Rat Problem Return
- Wrongfully Convicted Man Works To Clear Name In 1982 Double Murder
- Video Gives First Look at Perry County Judge’s OVI/Hit Skip Arrest
- Licking County Animal Shelter Admits To Euthanizing Animals With Expired Drugs
- Armed North Columbus Homeowner Fatally Shoots Intruder
- New Evidence Reveals Central Ohio Rapist Tied To Two More Unsolved Rapes
- Caledonia Pastor Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen
- Grieving Mother Receives Gift Through The Kindness of Strangers
- East Columbus Family Suffers Through The Extreme Cold Without Heat, Hot Water
- 9-Year-Old Uses Swim Lesson Skills To Survive After Falling Into Frozen Pond
- New Evidence Revealed In Sexual Harassment Case Against A Franklin County Judge
- All About Love: Couple Survives Devastation Of War To Become Stronger
- New Downtown Report Shows Growing City Core
- State Highway Patrol To Increase Presence On US 62 To Cut Down On Crashes
- Teen Reported Missing From Columbus Convention Found Safe
- Family Searching For Missing Transgender Teen Who Vanished From Columbus Anime Convention
- Defying The Odds: Columbus Woman Makes Miraculous Recovery From Life-Changing Injury
- Cops Say Couple Targeted Vehicles At Day Care Centers Across Two Counties
- State Auditor Finds Problems During Head Count For Charter Schools
- Richland County Woman Accused Of Abandoning Dogs, Leading 1 To Die Of Starvation
- Local Mother Shares Her Experience Of Raising A Transgender Child