Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at email@example.com.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Video Shows Franklin Co. Deputy Was Driving Over 100 MPH Before Deadly Crash
- Law Allows Open Carry Of Firearms At Dublin Irish Festival
- Prosecutor: Driver In Deadly Pickerington Hit & Run Agrees To Plead Guilty
- "The Day I Almost Died" TV Series Profiles Columbus Grandmother
- Rape Victim Prepared To Face Her Attacker 20 Years Later
- Father: 14-Month-Old Daughter’s Heroin Overdose Death Is A 'Nightmare'
- Columbus Police Investigating Heroin Overdose Deaths Of Two Toddlers
- Franklin County Deputy Responding To Pursuit Slams Into Van, Killing Driver
- Knox County Officials Honored For Saving Tot Who Stopped Breathing
- Teenager Overcomes Medical Challenges To Attend Prom
- Thousands To Join ‘Dash For Donation’ To Promote Organ, Eye & Tissue Donation
- Study Finds Marriage Equality Creates Economic Benefits For Ohio
- Family Of Tameka Lynch Believes Missing Women Cases Are Connected
- New Details Revealed In Death Of Missing Chillicothe Woman
- Brother Mourns Loss Of Sister In Columbus Quadruple Murder
- Knox County Leaders Optimistic Heroin Summit Leads To Change
- Father Indicted Following Death Of 5-Year-Old Son
- Knox County Holding Community Meeting Amid Spike In Heroin Cases
- Police Checking Possible Connection In Missing Scioto County Woman With Chillicothe, Columbus Cases
- Police Forces Sharing Information To Find 5 Missing Women
- Columbus Police Help Fellow Officer After Death Of Son
- Home Health Aide Convicted Of Rape May Receive New Trial
- Ohio State Professor Charged In Death Threat Also Harassed Student, Records Show
- Bellefontaine Father Facing Murder Charge In Death Of 5-Year-Old Son
- Lucasville Prisoners Seek Hope, Redemption Through The Art Of Painting
- Officer Accused Of Making Threats In Off-Duty Incident
- HIV Positive Man Accused Of Raping Girls Faces New Charges
- Licking County School District Sends Alert To Parents About Gangs
- Questions Raised Over Age Of Consent After Teen Gets Probation For Sexual Contact With 10-Year-Old
- Ohio State Professor Accused Of Threatening To Kill Dean
- Gahanna Mayoral Candidate's Past Social Media Posts Under Fire
- Changes To Adoption Laws Will Allow Couples To Advertise For Children
- Rehab Prom Unites Couple Bound By Tragedy