Glenn joined 10TV in August 2007. His reporting on the people and issues of central Ohio has earned him four Emmy Awards.
He came to Columbus after 11 years of working at stations in Cincinnati, Springfield, Illinois and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In Tulsa, he was a weekend anchor and investigative reporter for three years. His investigative work was honored twice by the Oklahoma Society of Professional Journalists. Prior to that, he spent more than three years in Springfield, where he reported and rose before dawn to anchor the morning news. He was honored to be named Springfield’s “Best Broadcast Journalist” in 2003 by the “Illinois Times,” the city’s newsweekly.
Before landing in Springfield, Glenn worked behind the scenes for five years at WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, both as an assignment editor and field producer. Much of his time at WCPO was spent juggling work and school. He studied Broadcast Journalism and Political Science at Northern Kentucky University.
Glenn grew up in South Carolina. He enjoys movies, music, politics and eating his way through the many great restaurants in Columbus. He considers himself lucky to be making a living doing what he loves, in a city he loves.
If you have a story that needs to be told, Glenn wants to hear from you. You can send him any story suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent articles by Glenn McEntyre
- Carry-Out Store Has Been Nuisance Property For Years, Olde Town East Residents Say
- Roommate Recalls ‘Insane’ Events Amid Multi-State Crime Spree
- Pike Co. Man Allegedly Stabs Relative in MA, Rapes Woman, Drives Both To Ohio
- GOP Candidates In Columbus For Americans for Prosperity Summit
- Council On American Islamic Relations Files Discrimination Complaint Over Columbus Police Headscarf Ban
- Okinawa Veterans Gather To Remember, Honor Those Lost In Battle
- Hilltop Man Angry Over Construction Noise Punches Police Chief’s Son
- Hundreds Turn Out To Debate Future Of Upper Arlington Park
- Licking County Woman Refusing To Mow Lawn Garners National Attention
- Bond Set For Man Accused Of Setting Fiancée On Fire At Gahanna Gas Station
- 7-Year-Old Columbus Girl Found Dead In California Canal
- Video Shows Franklin Co. Deputy Was Driving Over 100 MPH Before Deadly Crash
- Law Allows Open Carry Of Firearms At Dublin Irish Festival
- Prosecutor: Driver In Deadly Pickerington Hit & Run Agrees To Plead Guilty
- "The Day I Almost Died" TV Series Profiles Columbus Grandmother
- Rape Victim Prepared To Face Her Attacker 20 Years Later
- Father: 14-Month-Old Daughter’s Heroin Overdose Death Is A 'Nightmare'
- Columbus Police Investigating Heroin Overdose Deaths Of Two Toddlers
- Franklin County Deputy Responding To Pursuit Slams Into Van, Killing Driver
- Knox County Officials Honored For Saving Tot Who Stopped Breathing
- Teenager Overcomes Medical Challenges To Attend Prom
- Thousands To Join ‘Dash For Donation’ To Promote Organ, Eye & Tissue Donation
- Study Finds Marriage Equality Creates Economic Benefits For Ohio
- Family Of Tameka Lynch Believes Missing Women Cases Are Connected
- New Details Revealed In Death Of Missing Chillicothe Woman
- Brother Mourns Loss Of Sister In Columbus Quadruple Murder
- Knox County Leaders Optimistic Heroin Summit Leads To Change
- Father Indicted Following Death Of 5-Year-Old Son
- Knox County Holding Community Meeting Amid Spike In Heroin Cases
- Police Checking Possible Connection In Missing Scioto County Woman With Chillicothe, Columbus Cases
- Police Forces Sharing Information To Find 5 Missing Women
- Columbus Police Help Fellow Officer After Death Of Son