Tanisha Mallett is a general assignment reporter for 10TV News HD.
She covers daily news stories including breaking news, for the 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts.
Mallett joined the 10TV News Team in October 2005. She was named the station's employee of the month in September 2006 and was voted by her co-workers as best breaking news reporter in March 2008.
Mallett previously worked at WTEN in Albany, N.Y., where she was a reporter/fill-in anchor. Prior to WTEN, Tanisha was an anchor at WHAG-TV in Hagerstown, Md.
Tanisha is a native of Queens, N.Y., and graduated from the University of Maryland at College Park with a bachelor of arts in journalism.
She is also an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., the National Association of Black Journalists.
In her spare time, she loves to read, travel, dabble in photography and spend time with family and friends.
Favorite CBS Program: NCIS and The Good Wife.
Role Model: Parents and my sister.
Hidden Talent: If I told you it wouldn't be hidden, now would it?
Anything else? I'm really enjoying Central Ohio but; you can take the girl out of New York you'll NEVER take the New York out of this girl!
Recent articles by Tanisha Mallett
- Organization Fights For Tougher Penalties In Ohio For Animal Abusers
- Man With HIV Who Did Not Tell Partner Sentenced To Probation, Victim Upset With Decision
- Survey Finds E-Cigarettes More Popular Than Traditional Smokes For Teens
- Olentangy School District Moves To Block Popular Social Media App On All Campuses
- Ohio State Medical Students Use "Die-In" To Highlight Racial Disparity Issues
- Student Calls For Strike In Effort To Get Ten Commandments Posted Again At School
- State School Board Nearing Vote On Specialized Teacher Standards
- Police Hope Community Cameras Provide Information On Suspect In Deadly Shooting
- Police Continue Search For Murder Suspect After Teen Killed In Whitehall
- Investigators Look For Cause Of Fire That Destroyed Lucasville Store
- Ohio Board Of Education Members Walk Out When Public Comment Time Changed
- Cars Torched Less Than A Mile Apart
- Bomb Squad Investigating At Washington Court House High School
- New Albany-Plain Schools Announce Layoffs, Added Sports Fees, Following Failed Levy
- Former OSU-Star Clark Kellogg Bonds With Fathers, Sons Over School Breakfast
- 911 Call Released After Woman Calls To Claim Relative Has Ebola
- Feds Expand Child Predator Safety App To Android, Spanish Users
- Bucyrus Woman Says Cops Dumped Father's Ashes After Claiming They Tested Positive For Drugs
- FBI Helping With Search For Missing Bucyrus Teen
- Ohio State Plans To Train Students In Residence Halls On Sexual Violence Awareness
- Body Found In Vehicle On I-270 Near Dublin
- Former Columbus Schools Data Czar Says Superintendent Didn’t Know
- Man Faces Drug Charges In Crash That Killed Tow Truck Driver