Tanisha Mallett is a general assignment reporter for 10TV News HD.
She covers daily news stories including breaking news, for the 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts.
Mallett joined the 10TV News Team in October 2005. She was named the station's employee of the month in September 2006 and was voted by her co-workers as best breaking news reporter in March 2008.
Mallett previously worked at WTEN in Albany, N.Y., where she was a reporter/fill-in anchor. Prior to WTEN, Tanisha was an anchor at WHAG-TV in Hagerstown, Md.
Tanisha is a native of Queens, N.Y., and graduated from the University of Maryland at College Park with a bachelor of arts in journalism.
She is also an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., the National Association of Black Journalists.
In her spare time, she loves to read, travel, dabble in photography and spend time with family and friends.
Favorite CBS Program: NCIS and The Good Wife.
Role Model: Parents and my sister.
Hidden Talent: If I told you it wouldn't be hidden, now would it?
Anything else? I'm really enjoying Central Ohio but; you can take the girl out of New York you'll NEVER take the New York out of this girl!
Recent articles by Tanisha Mallett
- Police Searching For Third Suspect In Robbery That Prompted School Lockdowns
- City Launches “Youth Employment Challenge” To Help Jobless Young Adults
- Reynoldsburg First Graders Meet Online Mentors For The First Time
- Columbus City Council Approves Plan To Widen Hard Road
- New House Bill Would Provide Life-Saving Care To Pets In Emergency Situations
- Author Hopes To Boost Girls’ Self-Esteem
- Local Teen Receives ‘Beat The Odds’ Award For Overcoming Adversity
- Humane Agents Rescue More Than 60 Dogs & Puppies In Licking County
- New Dredging At Buckeye Lake Could Help Boats Navigate In Low Water
- Expert Says Bail Bondsmen Made Key Mistakes In Bizarre Capture Of Suspect
- Police: Kidnapping At Dry-Cleaners Work Of Bounty Hunters
- Partial Draining Begins At Buckeye Lake To Avoid Dam Failure
- Ohio University Students Protest President’s Move After Wife’s Bat Encounter
- Newark Community Hopes To Find Suspects Who Attacked Beloved Man
- Bond Set At $500K For Woman Accused In Wrong-Way Fatal Crash
- Driver Charged After Wrong-Way Crash That Kills Woman, Injures Children
- Ohio Adoptees Now Have Access To Birth Certificates
- H1N1 Survivor Champions Flu Shots After Brush With Death Five Years Ago
- Emergency Management Officials Discuss Alerts, Evacuation Plan For Buckeye Lake Dam
- Worthington Mother To Donate Kidney To Son
- Worthington Police Mull Charging Teens With Spreading Nude Photos Of Classmate
- OHP Explains Training Following Bus Attack Of Trooper
- LaRue Braces For Possible Flooding As Warm Weather Moves In
- Upper Arlington’s School Resource Officer Making An Impact In The Program’s First Year
- Central Ohio Mother Accused Of Assaulting Her Child After Wrestling Match