Tanisha Mallett is a general assignment reporter for 10TV News HD.
She covers daily news stories including breaking news, for the 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts.
Mallett joined the 10TV News Team in October 2005. She was named the station's employee of the month in September 2006 and was voted by her co-workers as best breaking news reporter in March 2008.
Mallett previously worked at WTEN in Albany, N.Y., where she was a reporter/fill-in anchor. Prior to WTEN, Tanisha was an anchor at WHAG-TV in Hagerstown, Md.
Tanisha is a native of Queens, N.Y., and graduated from the University of Maryland at College Park with a bachelor of arts in journalism.
She is also an active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., the National Association of Black Journalists.
In her spare time, she loves to read, travel, dabble in photography and spend time with family and friends.
Favorite CBS Program: NCIS and The Good Wife.
Role Model: Parents and my sister.
Hidden Talent: If I told you it wouldn't be hidden, now would it?
Anything else? I'm really enjoying Central Ohio but; you can take the girl out of New York you'll NEVER take the New York out of this girl!
Recent articles by Tanisha Mallett
- Tanker Transport Company Involved In 10 Crashes Over Past Two Years
- Woman Gunned Down In East Columbus Parking Lot
- City Attempting To Help Families After Rec Center Temporarily Shuts Down
- Congregations Gather To Remember Victims Of Charleston Church Shooting
- FastPath Program Offers Free Training To Columbus Residents In Growing Fields
- War Veteran Says She Was Duped By Pastor Impostor
- People Line Up For Whitehall Reimbursement Program
- Vietnam Veteran To Receive High School Diploma
- Make-A-Wish Brings Splash Park To 8-Year-Old Girl
- Reynoldsburg Police Officer Fired Over Racially-Charged Social Media Posts
- Police Searching For Third Suspect In Robbery That Prompted School Lockdowns
- City Launches “Youth Employment Challenge” To Help Jobless Young Adults
- Reynoldsburg First Graders Meet Online Mentors For The First Time
- Columbus City Council Approves Plan To Widen Hard Road
- New House Bill Would Provide Life-Saving Care To Pets In Emergency Situations
- Author Hopes To Boost Girls’ Self-Esteem
- Local Teen Receives ‘Beat The Odds’ Award For Overcoming Adversity
- Humane Agents Rescue More Than 60 Dogs & Puppies In Licking County
- New Dredging At Buckeye Lake Could Help Boats Navigate In Low Water
- Expert Says Bail Bondsmen Made Key Mistakes In Bizarre Capture Of Suspect
- Police: Kidnapping At Dry-Cleaners Work Of Bounty Hunters