Kurt Ludlow co-anchors the 5:30 p.m. editions of 10TV News, with Tracy Townsend.
When not on the anchor desk, he produces stories for the Consumer10 and Watchdog10 units. He also hosts Westfield Insurance Brain Game, which airs at 7 and 7:30 p.m. on 10TV between December and May.
He joined WBNS-TV in 1986 as a general assignment reporter. During his tenure, he won numerous awards, including regional Emmy Awards and the prestigious Edward R. Murrow Award for a ground-breaking documentary titled "Inside the Fire," a captivating look at the dynamics of house fires from the inside out. Kurt ascended to the weekend anchor desk and later helped create 10TV's award-winning investigative unit.
He left WBNS in 1999, accepting the primary anchor position at KPTV in Portland, Ore. While there, he again won numerous awards and helped lead the No. 5 station in the market up to the top-rated station. He returned to WBNS-TV in 2003.
Kurt graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder and later received his law degree from Capital University in Columbus. He is active in numerous charities - especially those involving children and animals.
Kurt is the father of twin girls. His wife, Laura, is an Ohio native.
Recent articles by Kurt Ludlow
- Security Experts Work To Keep The Internet Safe By Outsmarting Cyber Crooks
- Credit Card Users Surprised By New Fine Print Of Contracts
- OHP Provides Tips On Staying Safe If You Are Stranded Along The Road
- State Pays Man Back After Mechanic Uses False Documents To Sell Car
- Propane Shortage Causes Skyrocketing Prices
- Motorists Warned To Beware Of Unmarked Towing Companies
- Columbus Shells Out Millions In Overtime Pay For City Workers
- Scammers Threaten Central Ohioans With Arrest If They Don’t Pay