10TV News Anchor
WATCH JEFF'S VIDEO BIO
Jeff Hogan co-anchors 10TV News morning newscasts, beginning at 4:25 a.m., with Angela An.
He is also the face of 10TV's Commit To Be Fit campaign.
Hogan was in the main sports position at WBNS-TV from 1998 through June 2009 before making the fulltime transition to news.
He was seen in between periods of Columbus Blue Jackets home games. He also served as host of both the Ohio State football and basketball coaches' shows.
Hogan has worked in five television markets. He says Columbus is by far the best sports town in which he has worked and loves knowing the fans will make sure sports will never be ignored here.
A native of Milford, Pa., Jeff and his wife, Jeanne, have two daughters, Skyler and Kate. With his golf handicap forever on the rise, he takes solace in the fact that ski season is always right around the corner.
Hogan attended the University of Rhode Island on a full football scholarship and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Jeff reminds everyone to always remember where you came from and where you want to be.
Recent articles by Jeff Hogan
- YMCA Class Offers Support For Cancer Survivors
- ‘Smarter Tags’ Help Families Make Healthy Choices
- How To Have A Healthier Halloween
- Three Central Ohio Men Have Run 35 Consecutive Columbus Marathons
- Freezing Your Way To Fitness: The Cold Facts About Cryotherapy
- Ohio State Ranks 3rd In The Country Among Fittest Colleges