Danielle Elias is not your typical television news reporter. Although she has spent much of her life in Ohio, she joined WBNS-10TV in June 2010 with a diverse background.
Danielle graduated from Emory University in Atlanta, with undergraduate degrees in Middle Eastern studies and music, and a minor in Arabic. She also studied at the Lebanese American University in Lebanon. She spent all four years in college preparing scholastically to be a medical doctor. That sure changed!
Elias came to 10TV from Dayton, where she was an award-winning reporter and part-time anchor at WHIO-TV since May 2007.
Prior to her arrival in Dayton, she worked at CNN for six years and focused on a wide range of international and domestic stories. Danielle was part of several award-winning teams at CNN, covering both the War in Iraq and Hurricane Katrina. She also regularly anchored for CNN's online newscast, for an international segment on CNN's weekend broadcast, as well as for Headline News' student-focused segment.
Danielle, who sings opera and is an avid music fan of all genres, studied and speaks Arabic and French.
In her off time, Danielle enjoys going to concerts, exploring new restaurants, and working out.
Recent articles by Danielle Elias
- Four City Theft Ring Busted By Police
- Ohio Lawmaker Works To Regulate The Process Of Passing Adopted Children From Home-To-Home
- Teen Robbed At Gunpoint Near OSU Campus
- Columbus Police Chief Recommends Firing Officer For Attempting To Buy Pain Pills
- Grand Jury Indicts Couple On New Charges For Sexually Abusing Children