Doppler 10 chief meteorologist Chris Bradley has been a member of the 10TV News HD team since July 2006.
An Indianapolis native, Bradley graduated from Indiana University in 1987 and earned his AMS Seal of Approval in 1990. He has forecasted the weather in several Midwest states, including Indiana, Ohio and Michigan.
Chris can be seen on 10TV News HD at 5, 6 and 11 p.m.
Chris and his family live in Dublin.
Recent articles by Chris Bradley
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Patchy Frost Possible Overnight
- Sunday Forecast: Scattered showers & storms
- Sorry...the moon is not turning green tonight: Chris Bradley
- Evening Forecast: Cloudy with rain showers
- Severe Weather Safety Guide
- Rain & snow in the forecast for central Ohio Saturday
- Weekend Forecast: Snow showers move in overnight
- Evening Forecast: Less than an inch of snow; low 30
- Weather Geek Report: Snow Returns Early Thursday Morning
- Evening Foercast: Increasing clouds & cold as snow returns Thursday