Doppler 10 chief meteorologist Chris Bradley has been a member of the 10TV News HD team since July 2006.
An Indianapolis native, Bradley graduated from Indiana University in 1987 and earned his AMS Seal of Approval in 1990. He has forecasted the weather in several Midwest states, including Indiana, Ohio and Michigan.
Chris can be seen on 10TV News HD at 5, 6 and 11 p.m.
Chris and his family live in Dublin.
Recent articles by Chris Bradley
- Forecast: Sunny Skies Continue Through Thursday
- Forecast: Partly Sunny, Slight Chance For Rain On Tuesday
- Forecast: Skies Clear For Wednesday, Thursday
- Storms Move Out Of Southern Ohio Tonight; Dry Weather Moves In
- Second Round Of Storms Even Stronger, With Hail & Possible Tornadoes
- One Storm System Passes, Another On The Way
- WEATHER ALERT: Heavy Rain, Flooding Possible In Southern Ohio Tonight
- Forecast: Scattered Showers Mainly South Of Columbus
- WEATHER ALERT: Flash Flood Watch For Southern Ohio
- Forecast: Sunny, Pleasant Fourth Of July
- Forecast: Scattered Showers, Thunderstorms Expected Once Again
- Forecast: Mix Of Sun, Clouds For Thursday
- Forecast: Partly Sunny, Scattered Storms To End The Week
- Forecast: Muggy Tonight, Temps Climb Above 90 On Thursday
- FROST ADVISORY: Temps Fall To The 30s In Rural Areas
- Forecast: Clear Skies And Mild