Doppler 10 chief meteorologist Chris Bradley has been a member of the 10TV News HD team since July 2006.
An Indianapolis native, Bradley graduated from Indiana University in 1987 and earned his AMS Seal of Approval in 1990. He has forecasted the weather in several Midwest states, including Indiana, Ohio and Michigan.
Chris can be seen on 10TV News HD at 5, 6 and 11 p.m.
Chris and his family live in Dublin.
Recent articles by Chris Bradley
- FROST ADVISORY: Temps Fall To The 30s In Rural Areas
- Forecast: Clear Skies And Mild
- Forecast: Rainy Start To The Weekend
- Rainy Start To The Work Week
- Caught On Camera: Huge Lightning Strike Near Downtown Columbus
- Weather Geek Report: Damaging winds, large hail & tornadoes are all possible Thursday
- Weather Geek Report: Snow possible north and west of Columbus
- Forecast: Heavy Rain Possible To End The Week
- Forecast: Mix Of Sun & Clouds Thursday; Highs In The Mid-50s
- Forecast: Sunny & Mild On Wednesday
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Updated Weather Geek Report: Major Storm Brings Heavy Snow To Southern Ohio
- Winter Storm Warning: Up To 10 Inches Of Snow Possible Wednesday Night For Southern Ohio
- Weather Geek Report: Up to 9" of snow possible Wednesday night into Thursday morning
- Weather Geek Report: Wintry mix to heavy rain will make Tuesday's weather messy