»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- Bollinger Fitness Recalls Resistance Bands Due to Injury Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Bollinger-Fitness-Recalls-Resistance-Bands/
- Halco Recalls LED Bulbs Due to Risk of Injury and Burn Hazards http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Halco-Recalls-LED-Bulbs/
- Nantucket Distributing Recalls Outdoor Patio Set Chairs Due to Fall Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Nantucket-Distributing-Recalls-Outdoor-Patio-Set-Chairs/
- Popkiller Recalls USB Chargers, Adapters and Cables Due to Fire and Electric Shock Hazards http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Popkiller-Recalls-USB-Chargers-Adapters-and-Cables/
- Cycling Sports Group Recalls GT Brand Mountain Bicycles Due to Crash, Injury Hazards http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Cycling-Sports-Group-Recalls-GT-Brand-Mountain-Bicycles/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- July 17: 311 Mercedes-Benz vehicles from 2014, including SLK 250 and SL 550 models, Recalled for air bags that may not have been assembled correctly, which could cause the air bag to not deploy properly.
- July 17: 57 Allied Recreation motor homes from 2013-2014, Recalled for seat belt attachments that may be incorrect and cause fraying.
- July 17: 14 Allied Recreation motor homes from 2015, Recalled for seat belt attachments that may be incorrect and cause fraying.
- July 16: 261 Viking RV recreational vehicles from 2014, Recalled for incorrect labels regarding tire air pressure which could result in tire blowout.
- July 16: 57 Viking RV recreational vehicles from 2014, Recalled for incorrect labels regarding tire air pressure which could result in tire blowout.