»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- Hearth & Home Technologies Recalls Gas Fireplaces, Stoves, Inserts and Log Sets Due to Risk of Gas Leak and Fire Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Hearth-and-Home-Technologies-Recalls-Gas-Fireplaces-Stoves-Inserts-and-Log-Sets/
- Ross Stores Recalls Bistro Chairs Due to Fall Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Ross-Stores-Recalls-Bistro-Chairs/
- Bad Boy Buggies Recalls Recreational Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Bad-Boy-Buggies-Recalls-Recreational-Off-Road-Vehicles/
- Shivvers Recalls Country Clipper Riding Lawn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Shivvers-Recalls-Country-Clipper-Riding-Lawn-Mowers/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- September 25: 132,624 Toyota Tundra vehicles from 2014, Recalled for the Curtain-Shield Air Bags which may not deploy properly.
- September 25: 1,814 Audi Q7 vehicles from 2013, Recalled for a check valve which may allow engine oil to leak into the brake booster.
- September 25: 29 Jayco fifth-wheel trailers from 2015, Recalled for incorrect cargo carrying capacity information on the label.
- September 24: 95 Spartan Motors emergency vehicles from 2011-2015, Recalled for a potential surge in the engine, increasing the risk of injury.
- September 24: 87 Spartan Motors emergency vehicles from 2014-2015, Recalled for potential engine stalling.
- September 24: 12 Starcraft RV Launch travel trailers from 2015, Recalled for incorrect labels regarding tire pressure.
- September 23: 47,912 Buyers Products warning triangles, Recalled for insufficient rigid joints at the base that may allow it to be blown over.
- September 23: 389 Jayco Precept motor homes from 2014-2015, Recalled for wires in the front seats that may become damaged, increasing the risk of a fire.
- September 23: 256 Forest River Coachmen 2150LE Prism motor homes from 2012-2015, Recalled for improper welding that may cause the liquid propane tank to fall off.
- September 23: Certain GM vehicles from 2013-2014, including Cadillac XTS and Chevrolet Impala models, Recalled for air bags that may not deploy.
- September 22: 188,723 Chrysler vehicles from 2011, including Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee models, Recalled for potential stalling.
- September 22: 132,921 GM vehicles from 2013-2015, including Cadillac XTS and Chevrolet Impala models, Recalled for brake pads that may remain engaged, which could result in a fire.
- September 22: 388 TBC Wild Country Radial XTX Sport tires, Recalled for potential sidewall cracking and broken ply cords.