»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- Graco Recalls 11 Models of Strollers Due to Fingertip Amputation Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Graco-Recalls-11-Models-of-Strollers/
- CoScentrix Expands Recall of DD Brand Candles Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Hobby Lobby http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/CoScentrix-Expands-Recall-of-DD-Brand-Candles/
- Black Diamond Equipment Recalls Whippet Ski Poles Due to Risk of Injury http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Black-Diamond-Equipment-Recalls-Whippet-Ski-Poles/
- AP Specialties Recalls Power Bank Chargers Due to Fire Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/AP-Specialties-Recalls-Power-Bank-Chargers/
- Mohawk Recalls Rugs Due To Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at The Home Depot http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Mohawk-Recalls-Rugs/
- Hoppe’s Recalls Semi-Auto Bore Cleaner Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Hoppes-Recalls-Semi-Auto-Bore-Cleaner/
- Leatherman Recalls Children’s Multi-Tool Due to Laceration Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Leatherman-Recalls-Childrens-Multi-Tool/
- Bob-Cat Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/Recall-Alerts/2015/Bob-Cat-Recalls-Zero-Turn-Mowers/
- Tyco Fire Protection Recalls Simplex Fire Alarm Control Panels Due to Failure to Activate (Recall Alert) http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/Recall-Alerts/2015/Tyco-Fire-Protection-Recalls-Simplex-Fire-Alarm-Control-Panels/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- November 19: 442,000 Volkswagen vehicles from 2011-2013, including Jetta and Beetle models, Recalled for the trailing arm which may have reduced durability, causing a loss of vehicle control.
- November 18: 28,037 Range Rover vehicles from 2013-2014, Recalled for the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) which may fail to locate the sensor, increasing the risk of tire failure.
- November 18: 5,805 MINI Cooper Hardtop vehicles from 2014, Recalled for the spare wheel which may separate from the vehicle while driving.
- November 18: 491 Tiffin Motorhomes from 2013-2015, Recalled for incorrect labels regarding gross axle weight, which could result in the motorhome being overloaded and may cause tire failure.
- November 18: 38 Entegra Coach motorhomes from 2015, Recalled for potential engine stalling.