»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- McDonald’s Recalls Hello Kitty Themed Whistles Due to Choking and Aspiration Hazards http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/McDonalds-Recalls-Hello-Kitty-Themed-Whistles/
- Aqua Lung Expands Recall of Buoyancy Compensators Due to Drowning Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Aqua-Lung-Expands-Recall-of-Buoyancy-Compensators/
- Ventamatic Recalls Cool Draft Misting Fans Due to Risk of Fire and Electric Shock http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Ventamatic-Recalls-Cool-Draft-Misting-Fans/
- Venmar Ventilation Expands Recall of Air Exchangers Due to Fire Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Venmar-Ventilation-Expands-Recall-of-Air-Exchangers/
- Tankless Water Heaters Recalled Due to Fire Hazard; Manufactured by Daesung Celtic Enersys; Distributed Exclusively by Challenger Supply Holdings http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2015/Tankless-Water-Heaters-Recalled/
- Ortega Taco products, may have peanut and almond - http://www.ortega.com/recall/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- November 13: 561 Newmar motorhomes from 2007-2012, including Dutch Star and Mountain Aire models, Recalled for a circuit breaker that may be incorrect for the amperage need, increasing the risk of a fire.
- November 12: 1,509 Mercedes-Benz C300 and C400 4Matic vehicles from 2015, Recalled for the sliding shaft which may disengage from the steering column, resulting in a loss of steering control.
- November 12: 122 Polaris motorcycles from 2015, including High-Ball and Vegas Eightball models, Recalled for the transmission shift drum detent roller spring which may have been incorrectly installed.
- November 10: 52,738 Nissan vehicles from 2003-2006, Recalled for the air bag inflator which may rupture upon deployment of the air bags.
- November 10: Honda vehicles from 2002-2006, Recalled for the air bag inflator which may rupture upon deployment of the air bags.