»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- IKEA Recalls Children’s Swing Due To Fall Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/IKEA-Recalls-Childrens-Swing/
- Siemens Recalls Audible Fire Alarm Base Due to Risk of Injury http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Siemens-Recalls-Audible-Fire-Alarm-Base/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- September 19: 1,139 Lincoln MKC vehicles from 2015, Recalled for visible air bubbles which could impact a driver’s vision.
- September 19: 64 Newmar Dutch Star motorhomes from 2014, Recalled for incorrectly wired headlight wiring harnesses which may cause both headlights and fog lights to go out.
- September 19: 28 Adrian modified Ford E-150, E-250, and E-350 cargo vans from 2012, Recalled for a potential propane leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
- September 18: 5,300 Yamaha FZ09 motorcycles from 2014, Recalled for headlight harnesses that may disconnect or break, causing the headlight to go out.
- September 18: 3,196 GM vehicles from 2011-2014, including GMC Savana CNG and Chevrolet Express CNG models, Recalled for potentially leaking natural gas, increasing the risk of a fire.
- September 18: 1,290 Ford Transit vehicles from 2015, Recalled for potential brake fluid leakage.
- September 18: 592 Ford Transit cargo vans from 2015, Recalled for sliding doors that may have been manufactured without epoxy reinforcement, which could cause the doors to unlatch and open during side impact crashes.
- September 17: 25,483 Chrysler Fiat 500L from 2014-2015, Recalled for possible improper deployment of the air bags.
- September 17: 8,070 Continental Tire motorcycle tires, Recalled for potential separation between the tread, belt, and carcass resulting in a loss of tire pressure.
- September 15: 20,000 Toyota vehicles from 2008-2014, including FJ Cruiser and Tacoma models, Recalled for potentially listing incorrect tire inflation information.
- September 15: 356 Grand Design RV Momentum fifth-wheel trailers from 2014, Recalled for suspension bolts that may shear, causing the axle springs to detach from the frame hanger.
- September 15: Certain Chrysler 200 vehicles from 2015, Recalled for wiring that may melt due to excessive heat, increasing the risk of a fire.