»THIS WEEK’S RECALLS:
- CoScentrix Recalls Candles in Metal Tins Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Hobby Lobby http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/CoScentrix-Recalls-Candles-in-Metal-Tins/
- JPC Equestrian Recalls Stirrup Leathers Due to Fall Hazard http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/JPC-Equestrian-Recalls-Stirrup-Leathers/
- ESL, Interlogix Hard-Wired Smoke Alarms Recalled Due to Failure to Alert Consumers of a Fire http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/ESL-Interlogix-Hard-Wired-Smoke-Alarms-Recalled/
- Vornado Air Recalls Electric Space Heaters Due to Fire and Burn Hazards http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2014/Vornado-Air-Recalls-Electric-Space-Heaters/
- Snowmobiles Recalled by Arctic Cat Due to Fuel Leak and Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/Recall-Alerts/2014/Snowmobiles-Recalled-by-Arctic-Cat/
NHTSA Recalls & Defects http://www.nhtsa.gov/Vehicle+Safety/Recalls+&+Defects
- August 15: 124,007 GM vehicles from 2013-2015, including Chevrolet Silverado and Cadillac CTS models, Recalled for an incomplete weld that may not keep the front seats secured in the event of a crash.
- August 15: 16,249 Toyota Tundra vehicles from 2013-2014 modified by Gulf Stream Toyota, Recalled for chrome-plated lug nuts which may fracture or give, causing the wheels to separate from the vehicle.
- August 14: 83,250 Ford vehicles from 2013-2014, including Ford Flex and Lincoln MKX models, Recalled for the halfshaft and the linkshaft which may become disengaged while driving.
- August 14: 57,242 Chevrolet Impala vehicles from 2014, Recalled for a potential loss of power steering assist during start up or while driving.
- August 13: 40,551 Land Rover vehicles from 2010-2015, including LR2 and Evoque models, Recalled for the air bags which may be disabled in the event of a crash.
August 12: 455 Thor motorhomes from 2014-2015, including Axis and Vegas models, Recalled for the use of incorrect adhesive that may cause the treads on