Wood-Burning Stove Sparks Flames On Bar Patio

Published: .
Updated: .

Firefighters said a wood-burning stove sitting on the patio was to blame for a fire at a south Columbus bar.

The fire started around 11:30 Thursday night on the patio of Jimmy V's Grill & Pub on south High Street.

Firefighters put out the flames before the fire could damage the inside of the bar.

Several patrons who were there were safely evacuated.

No one was injured.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for more information.