Police: Lottery Winning Brothers Admit To Buying Drugs Which Led To Explosion

Published: .
Updated: .

A man was still recovering after a home filled with drugs exploded, CBS affiliate KWCH-10TV reported.

According to the Wichita affiliate, the explosion occurred at about 7 p.m. Friday.

After questioning those involved, the man who was injured said the house exploded when he was refilling a butane lighter in a bong. He said he and his brother bought marijuana and meth to celebrate winning $75,000 on a scratch lottery ticket, KWCH-10TV reported.

Officers took the man's brother into custody.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.