Ohio State Officials Urge Fans To Stay Cool In The 'Shoe
Ohio State officials are reminding fans that it is expected to be hot for the game this weekend.
Temperatures could climb near 90 degrees.
OSU officials have a number of tips for people coming to the game.
- Wear a hat to the game on Saturday.
- Stay out of direct sunlight whenever possible.
- Stay well hydrated and drink plenty of cold water.
- Find a seat and sit down if you feel weak or light headed.
Medical personnel will be on hand at the stadium. If you feel your symptoms are worsening, medical gates are located at Sections 13, 16, 23 and 26.
The Athletic Department is using "water monsters" at 11 locations to provide free cups of water to fans. The locations are:
- C Deck: 30C, 6/8C, 5/7C, 29C
- A Deck: 18A and 19A
- South Stands: 34/36A, 35B
Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news.