Gas Leak Prompts Evacuation Of Residents Off Of Worthington-Galena Road
Residents near Park Club Drive and Worthington-Galena Road in north Columbus were evacuated Thursday morning because of a gas leak.
Columbus police said residents in an apartment complex along Park Club Drive were asked to leave their homes.
There were no reports of injuries.
The gas leak was caused by a construction crew that struck a gas line.
Residents were allowed back into their homes shortly before 3 p.m.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.