Friday To Reach Into The 80s

Published: .
Updated: .

Your Doppler 10 Forecast
This Evening:    Clear and comfortable.
Tonight:    Clear skies and pleasant.  Low near 50.
Tomorrow:    Sunny and warmer.  High 80.
Saturday:    Sunny and warm again.  High 82.

Special Information:
Sunny days and clear night as we head into the weekend.  Highs will be above average ahead of a cold front and then slightly below average behind the front.   That front moves into Ohio Sunday with a chance for showers by Sunday afternoon and night.

Alerts :  None

Inconvenient Weather: 40% chance of showers Sunday afternoon and 60% chance Sunday night.

Stats:   Today’s averages 73/52…Record High 92 (1998)   Record Low 35(1950).   Sunset tonight 7:22PM  Sunrise tomorrow 7:24AM.